The Northeast's Most Advanced Center for
Brain Mapping & Neurofeedback
Now using the latest, dry electrode caps—for a totally gel-free experience.
- 19-Channel qEEG Brain Maps
- Personalized Neurofeedback Treatment Plans
- State-of-the-Art Neurofeedback Rooms
- The Most Advanced Technology Available – Including the Latest, Dry Electrode Caps
Gray Matters is now entering its 10th year of clinical practice, with an unrivalled record of successful outcomes and improved lives.
We’ve successfully treated thousands of patients, ranging in age from 5 to 75.
Gray Matters specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of: ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, Sleep Disorders, Post-Concussion Syndrome, PTSD, Executive Function, Migraines and many other conditions.
- Offering the latest dry electrode caps, for neurofeedback without messy gels or pastes.
- Involved in the latest research and emerging technologies such as acoustical neuromodulation.
- Brain imaging with active and retired NFL players, as well as concussion baseline testing and assessment at both the high school and college levels.